For Portuguese version click here.
For English version click here.

Wymagania:

Club: lvl 20 + PACC + Shovel + Rope
Axe: lvl 20
Sword: lvl 22 + spell "magic rope" + PACC + Shovel

Nagrody (1 do wyboru)
Club:
You see a clerical mace (Atk:28, Def:15 +1). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 20 or higher. It weighs 58.00 oz.
Axe:
You see a barbarian axe (Atk:28, Def:18 +1). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 20 or higher. It weighs 51.00 oz.
Sword:
You see a crimson sword (Atk:28, Def:20 +1).
It weighs 36.00 oz.

1. Quest zaczynamy u strażnika Dallheim'a na północnym moście Rookgaardu.
Rozmowa powinna wyglądać tak:
Paczka Z Bagna [22]: Hi
Dallheim: Hello Paczka Z Bagna. Daily routine is boring.
Paczka Z Bagna [22]: stolen armory
Dallheim: Oh, I`m so sorry you had to hear that. I don`t know if I can tell you about it... but I have no choice now... A few days ago, someone stole a package with weapons from Rookgaard armory. Will you help me get it back?
Paczka Z Bagna [22]: yes
Dallheim: Please find them. Talk to Zerbrus, as a guard he should know something. Oh, please don`t bother The King with that, I`m sure we can handle this alone.

Teraz musimy podjąć decyzję, którą broń chcemy zdobyć: cluba, axa czy sworda.
AXE
Udajemy się do króla James'a.
Paczka Z Bagna [22]: hail king
Harsky: HAIL TO THE KING!
King James: I greet thee, my loyal subject Paczka Z Bagna.
King James: This is true? If this stupid guards do that... Thank you for telling me the truth. Here. Take this as a reward.
CLUB I SWORD
1. Idziemy do strażnika zachodniego mostu na PACC zone Zerbrus'a.
Troubles [22]: hi
Zerbrus: Hello Troubles. There are daily tasks to do...
Troubles [22]: stolen armory
Zerbrus: Dallheim told you that? I agree with him. I was there with him when it happened. Unfortunately I don`t know who did this, but I hope we find them. I can`t leave my sentry, but you should ask people if they saw something. Goold luck.
2. Idziemy do Toma.
Tom: Hey there, Troubles. I'm Tom the tanner. If you have fresh corpses, leather or paws, trade with me.
Tom: Have I seen anything? No, but I heard loud noises. I don`t know what it was. That`s all I know.
3. Idziemy do Lily.
Lily: Welcome, Troubles! You look a little stressed today. If you like to view my offers of potions, just ask me for a trade. In case you`re looking for the marketplace and dungeons, just follow the path to the east!
Lily: Let me think... Yes, I saw some men behaving strangely, but I don`t know who they were.
4. Idziemy do Roberta, który znajduje się na Tutorial Island.
Robert: Nice to meet you, Troubles! Looking for furniture? You've come to the right place!
Robert: Oh, yes! I saw a bunch of bandits. They ran to the cave and held something. I know they were bandits, because I recognize one. It was Ortega. His cave isn`t far away. Just go to the east.
Teraz musimy podjąć decyzję, którą broń chcemy zdobyć: cluba czy sworda.
CLUB
1. Idziemy do Ortegi.
Ortega: Oh hello, nice to see you Troubles.
Ortega:
Hahaha! Are you here, because someone was in armory and stole something? And a few people saw us? Hahahaa...
You`re right! We stole a package with weapons! Listen... we`ll give you a chance...
You are smart so if you don`t tell about us with guards and package will stay with us, we`ll give you one of the club weapons.
Yea! From the weapons we stole! Do you want such a weapon? Choose wisely!
Troubles [22]: yes
SWORD
1. Aby odebrać paczkę potrzebuje 600 capa, więc udaj się do deppo i schowaj tam wszystko - zostaw sobie tylko baga i shovel.

UWAGA! Jeśli wejdziesz do dziury bez czaru magic rope "exani tera" zostaniesz tam na zawsze!

2. Idziemy do Ortegi.

Wyrzucamy shovel żeby mieć 600 capa.
Ortega:
Hahaha! Are you here, because someone was in armory and stole something? And a few people saw us? Hahahaa...
You`re right! We stole a package with weapons! Listen... we`ll give you a chance...
You are smart so if you don`t tell about us with guards and package will stay with us, we`ll give you one of the club weapons.
Troubles [22]: no
Ortega: This was your choice... This hurt me. I know I can`t defeat you... Look at my people... I am not stupid. Take this package and go tell about us guards...
3. Idziemy do Dallheim'a.
Dallheim: Hello Troubles. Daily routine is boring.
Dallheim: Thank you for helping us! So this was Ortega... We know what to do with this bandits! Here, take this weapon.
Last edited by Tugaon on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Panda

Re: Quest for lvl 20 weapon || quest para arma de nível 20 - Stolen Armory

Post by Panda » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:25 am

For Polish version click here.
For English version click here.

Requisitos:

Recompensas (1 escolher uma)
Club:
You see a clerical mace (Atk:28, Def:15 +1). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 20 or higher. It weighs 58.00 oz.
Axe:
You see a barbarian axe (Atk:28, Def:18 +1). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 20 or higher. It weighs 51.00 oz.
Sword:
It weighs 36.00 oz.

1. Iniciar a quest na ponte ao norte de Rookgaard, com o NPC: Dalheim.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Dallheim: Oh, I`m so sorry you had to hear that. I don`t know if I can tell you about it... but I have no choice now... A few days ago, someone stole a package with weapons from Rookgaard armory. Will you help me get it back?
Dallheim: Please find them. Talk to Zerbrus, as a guard he should know something. Oh, please don`t bother The King with that, I`m sure we can handle this alone.

Agora vocę precisa escolher o que vocę quer: Axe, Club ou Sword.
AXE
Vá para King James.
O dialogo deve ser este:
King James: This is true? If this stupid guards do that... Thank you for telling me the truth. Here. Take this as a reward.
CLUB E SWORD
1. Vá para a zona premium account, no NPC guarda: Zerbrus.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Zerbrus: Dallheim told you that? I agree with him. I was there with him when it happened. Unfortunately I don`t know who did this, but I hope we find them. I can`t leave my sentry, but you should ask people if they saw something. Goold luck.
2. Vá para Tom.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Tom: Hey there, Troubles. I'm Tom the tanner. If you have fresh corpses, leather or paws, trade with me.
Tom: Have I seen anything? No, but I heard loud noises. I don`t know what it was. That`s all I know.
3. Vá para Lily.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Lily: Welcome, Troubles! You look a little stressed today. If you like to view my offers of potions, just ask me for a trade. In case you`re looking for the marketplace and dungeons, just follow the path to the east!
Lily: Let me think... Yes, I saw some men behaving strangely, but I don`t know who they were.
4. Vá para a ilha de tutorial, no NPC: Robert.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Robert: Nice to meet you, Troubles! Looking for furniture? You've come to the right place!
Robert: Oh, yes! I saw a bunch of bandits. They ran to the cave and held something. I know they were bandits, because I recognize one. It was Ortega. His cave isn`t far away. Just go to the east.
Agora vocę precisa escolher o que vocę quer: Club ou Sword
CLUB
1. Vá para Ortega.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Ortega:
SWORD
1. Vocę precisa ter 600 de cap para conseguir o pacote, entăo coloque todos seus itens no depot - leve apenas bag e uma shovel

Se vocę năo tiver aprendido o spell magic rope "exani tera" vocę vai ficar preso eternamente!

2. Vá para Ortega.

Jogar shovel.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Ortega:
Ortega: This was your choice... This hurt me. I know I can`t defeat you... Look at my people... I am not stupid. Take this package and go tell about us guards...
3. Vá para Dallheim.
O dialogo deve ser este:
Dallheim: Thank you for helping us! So this was Ortega... We know what to do with this bandits! Here, take this weapon.
Last edited by Tugaon on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Panda

Re: Quest for lvl 20 weapon || quest para arma de nível 20 - Stolen Armory

Post by Panda » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:37 am

For Portuguese version click here.
For Polish version click here.

Requirements:

Rewards (1 to choose)
Club:
Axe:
Sword:
It weighs 36.00 oz.

1. Start quest at Rookgard north bridge NPC: Dallheim.
Dialogue should look like this:

Now You must choose what You want: Axe, Club or Sword.
AXE
Go to King James.
CLUB AND SWORD
1. Go to Pacc zone west bridge guard Zerbrus.
2. Go to Tom.
3. Go to Lily.
4. Go to tutorial island NPC: Robert.
Now You must decide what kind of weapon You want: club or sword.
CLUB
1. Go to Ortega.
Ortega:
SWORD
1. You must have 600 cap to get package so put everything in deppo - take only bag and shovel.

IF YOU DONT HAVE SPELL MAGIC ROPE "exani tera" YOU WILL STUCK FOR EVER!!!

2. Go to Ortega.
Drop shovel.
Ortega:
3. Go to Dallheim.
Last edited by Tugaon on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.